CONTACT: TenderSearch 1800TENDER(1800836337)
The Skills Fund program subsidises the cost of training across a range of qualifications to build a productive and competitive workforce.
Demand Led Program
The Department of State Growth, through Skills Tasmania, is seeking submissions form Endorsed ETOs to provide training to individuals working or wanting to work in a range of industries. The Skills Fund Demand Led grant is designed to support business and industry growth in Tasmania and gives priority to investing in people and their futures by focusing on:
– industries where there is a strong demonstrated need and priority for skill development;
– a more efficient and competitive training system;
– a greater focus on delivering real skill or real jobs; and
– investing in skills that drive state growth.
Targeted Grant Release of the Skills Fund Opens 21 July 2018.
Skills Tasmania is releasing a target grant round of the Skills Fund program. This program is designed to support business and industry growth in Tasmania that are currently experiencing high growth and demand for skilled workers.
The targeted industry sectors are:
– Tourism and Hospitality
– Agriculture (including Forestry)
– Building and Construction
This targeted funding round does not replace the general Demand Led Skills Fund grant which is planned for release in September.
The Grant is now OPEN and will close 2.00pm on Tuesday, 14 August 2018.for more information on this and more please visit TenderSearch at: www.tendersearch.com.au