Mineglow X-Glo – IECEX LED strip lighting
The x-Glo-Exm flexible strip light has been designed for use in potentially hazardous and explosive atmospheres, it is certified to be used in Gas Zones 0, 1 & 2 and Dust Zones 20, 21 & 22 in accordance with the ATEX European standard and, IECEx International regulations.
- x-GLo-Exm is the first of its kind LED Strip Light manufactured specifically for Explosive and Hazardous areas.
- x-Glo’s innovative range of LED hazardous area lighting products has a long life span (50,000hrs), is available in Low Voltage 24, 36, 48v AC or DC as well as offering a 24vDC Emergency Pulsating Strip.
- x-Glo-Exm is suitable for use in Coal Mines, Oil and and gas facilities, and petrochemical plants, etc.
The x-Glo-Exm strip is fully encapsulated with silicone, has excellent Anti-UV performance, operates at low/high temperatures and is low maintenance. With injection moulded connectors to achieve IP65 water ingress protection, it’s flexibility enables varied installation options, and it can be installed in continuous lengths of between 15 to 30m.
- Copper belt added on all Exm LED strip lights to reduce voltage drop.
- Flexibility—-The 1st flexible strip light with ATEX/IEC Ex certification.
- Customized lengths available based on customers requirements, up to 15m
max running continuous length under Ex ma, up to 3Om under Ex mb, Ex me.
- Available in 24/36/48V, AC or DC and DC24V pulsating effect
- Underground Coal mines,
- Surface Coal mines,
- Oil & Gas Drill rigs,
- Oil & Gas Production platforms,
- Oil & Gas Floating Production Ships (FPSO’s)
- Oil & Gas Product Distribution Terminals
- Liquified Natural Gas Ships (LNG) & Liquefaction Terminals & Regasification Terminals
- Storage Facilities with potentially explosive dust atmospheres