Your introduction to the Institution of Chemical Engineers (IChemE)
About:Institution of Chemical Engineers (IChemE)
Advancing chemical engineering worldwide
The Institution of Chemical Engineers (IChemE) is the global membership body for chemical engineering professionals and anyone involved with the process industries. With over 44,000 members based in 120 countries, IChemE is the only organisation that awards the internationally-recognised qualifications of Chartered Chemical Engineer and Professional Process Safety
Engineer. We set the standards for chemical and process safety engineering professionals.
We support our members and the wider chemical engineering community through a team of professional staff based in Australia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore and the UK.
IChemE exists because chemical engineering matters.
Read more should then open to the following: Why join IChemE?
Better information, better contacts, better engineering.
- The Chemical Engineer magazine, which features the latest news, in-depth articles and current job vacancies. Members can also access the magazine online, via a smartphone/tablet app and sign up for daily news and job alerts
- Knovel searchable online e-library containing over 300 leading reference works, databases and problem-solving tools
- 4,000 peer-reviewed papers in IChemE’s online journal archive
- shared technical learning and professional support through an international network of member and special interest groups
- preferential rates for IChemE conferences, courses, journals and books
Special offer – join as an Associate or Affiliate member and save 25% off the application fee – to take advantage of the saving, complete this application form and return it to email@example.com
Improve your knowledge and skills with a training course
We offer training courses for chemical and process engineers worldwide and are the market leader in process safety training. We offer an array of training courses with discounts available to members.
Upcoming training courses
Human Factors in Health & Safety
Module 1 – An introduction to human factors: 7-8 September, Brisbane, QLD
Module 2 – Human reliability and failure: 16-17 November, Melbourne, VIC
Module 3 – Organisational issues: 8-9 February 2017, Brisbane, QLD
Module 4 – Human factors in design: 3-4 May 2017, Melbourne, VIC
Managing the Hazards of Flare Systems
24-25 May, Melbourne, VIC
Process Safety Awareness
1-2 June, Brisbane, QLD
Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA)
20-21 June, Perth, WA
Hazard Identification Techniques
27-29 June, Brisbane, QLD
Introduction to Risk Assessment
30 June – 1 July, Brisbane, QLD
HAZOP Study for Team Leaders & Team Members
6-8 July, Melbourne, VIC
Fundamentals of Process Safety
11-15 July, Brisbane, QLD
For more information and to register please visit the relevant website or email firstname.lastname@example.org