The challenges of critical voice communications in an ever-changing operational environment
- How Business Operations are Changing
- Centralisation of remote operations
- The requirement of communications to support global operations
- Increase of real-time communications between centres of excellence and field technicians.
- The requirement for communication agility within dynamic operational environments
- Rapid expansion and deployment of communications into temporary sites.
- Support temporary workforce increases without adding additional infrastructure
- Ability to adopt and communicate over new technology and standards
- Communicate anywhere, anytime with borderless communications
- Integrating disparate communications
- The integration of multiple standalone systems commonly deployed like P25, TETRA, and DMR into a communications ecosystem
- Leveraging emerging technologies such as public and private LTE networks, WiFi and existing wide area networks to extend legacy two way radio systems beyond their legacy coverage area.
Progility, in collaboration with Motorola Solutions has met these challenges head on. Through Progility’s engineering capabilities combined with the WAVE technology, they have been able to deploy a solution that can adapt to the changing operations, provide communications agility, and connect disparate communication systems.
Learn how Progility met these challenges for Roy Hill Mining by downloading the full case study at go.progility.com.au/royhillwave