BMM Explorer Version 3.4
BMM Explorer calculates new dig lines for the shovels and areas of ore loss, dilution and misclassification that would have occurred if blast movement was not accounted for.
It is the world’s most advanced software for defining ore polygons after blasting, and is integral to the BMM System.
The new BMM Explorer V 3.4 includes:
- A new Value Calculator Wizard and an additional Value Calculator Report, which allows the user to run the Value Calculator on multiple blasts in sequence and to generate a summary report.
- Improved functionality of the V 3.3 Planning Module
- A function to manually add points into post ore block polygons.
This specialised Planning Module helps determine the optimum location and number of BMMs to install in a blast, assisting operators define a more accurate post-blast delineation of an ore/waste boundary.
Module outputs includes a plan view of BMM holes with labels and table of coordinates (PDF or exportable .csv)
Our Value Calculator
BMT’s Value Calculator quantifies the additional revenue realised by blast movement monitoring. It calculates the potential value lost if ore polygons were mined in their pre-blast (in situ) location rather than their post-blast location.
In addition to the above new features and bug fixes, V3.4 has improved performance on the following features:
- Importing Toe data
- Saving Centrelines after the Auto-calculation function was used.
- Ability to open or import Pre-BMM data without selecting any file or changing delimiter and headers to a different value.