Aquapax – Drinking Water whenever and wherever it’s needed.
Aquapax Perth is a family run WA business focussed on quality products and dedicated service tackling drinking water and rehydration issues anywhere and under any conditions.
Aquapax has been developed in response to the need to provide a cost effective solution to the provision of a quality reliable drinking water supply to service isolated and remote locations and communities and to provide a durable flexible drinking water solution for mine sites, construction sites and remote locations.
Aquapax 1000 lt Drinking Water Pod
The 1000 litre Aquapax Pod comprises a uniquely designed unit comprising a special “bladder “ barrier bag, housed by an outer cardboard box. The liner ensures the water is given maximum protection from all potential external environmental contaminants; ensuring the Natural Spring Water maintains it’s Taste and Quality for long periods and will not taint or taste.
Key Features: Aquapax 1000lt Drinking Water Pod
- “One Way” freight – Nothing to be returned. No return freight costs.
- Recyclable packaging – cardboard and plastic.
- Special “Bladder” prevents oxygen deterioration or contamination of the drinking water.
- Two year Quality and Taste Guarantee.
- Totally transportable, moveable and has location flexibility .
- Totally weather proof – indoor or outdoor setup.
- Environmentally friendly with reduced footprint.
- Can be partially used – stored – used again, and again.
- Quick and simple set up- level, place and turn on valve for gravity dispensing.
- Structurally sound, static double stacked and tamper evident tagging.
- Batch NATA Lab Testing Certification Certificate on each Pod.
- Twenty x 1000 lt pods per 20’ Container .
- Dimensions 1200 x 1200 x 1200H. Weighs 1050 kg each Pod.
- No water wastage, complete product usage.
- No on site returns or empty container accountability.
- No harsh cleaning chemicals or substances used in the production cycle.
- Easy disposal – dismantle pod and recycle packaging.
“Revolutionary design keeping water fresh for longer…..anywhere, anytime…right where the work is”.
The Aquapax suits mine sites in regional locations and remote communities where access to safe, quality drinking water is limited . The units have a guaranteed minimum lifespan of two years in all conditions.
The product provides a one-way bulk drinking water pack that is pallet-mounted for ease of transport by any commercial transport method and boasts tamper evident construction.
Aquapax Rehydration Station Water Cooler
Purpose designed specifically to withstand the harsh conditions associated with mine and construction sites. The Aquapax Rehydration Station connects directly to the Aquapax 1000 lt Drinking Water Pod via the supplied food grade hose to provide a complete Rehydration Station, chilled Natural Spring Water anywhere there is a generator or a 240 V power supply.
Dispensing from the Aquapax Rehydration Water Cooler can be either directly from the fixed drinking water bubbler or from the special swivel tap designed to fill personal drinking water containers. Any spills are disposed of via the supplied wastewater drainage hose.
“Tough Durable and Reliable chilled drinking water cooler,
wherever you need it, just a 240 V x 10 amp power supply.”
Key Features: Aquapax Rehydration Station Water Cooler.
- Robust vandal and impact resistant construction.
- Very mobile and transportable.
- Easy quick set up and pod connection.
- Stylish heavy duty easy clean plastic, rust proof cabinet.
- 12 month warranty.
- Drinking bubbler and unique swivel tap dispensing.
- Heavy duty carry handles –Dimensions 400x400x1200H – weighs Approx. 30 kgs.
- Requires 240V x 10 Amp GPO.
- Auto Pump Cut Out with separate manual override switch.
- Capable suppling 25-30 lts chilled drinking water per hour.
- Can be connected to an inline ice making machine.
- Supplied food grade hose connects directly Aquapax 1000 lt pod.
“We are continuing to extend our use of the Aquapax Coolers across more areas of our operation,
they perform well and have proved to be trouble free. “
Aquapax 5lt Cask Natural Spring Water.
Aquapax 5 lt Casks come packed three casks per Shipper Box for ease of handling and dissemination. They are designed for personal use , have handy carry handles built in and can easily fit into small spaces, ie fridges or free standing on a bench or table.
The Aquapax Casks can readily be transported to any workplace or remote site. They can be dispensed right where the workers are. Returned packaging can easily be accountable and controlled.
Key Features: Aquapax 5 lt Cask Natural Spring Water
- Workers Personal drinking water supply – completely portable take anywhere.
- No cross contamination from cross person usage – individual allocation.
- No return packaging, cardboard cask recyclable, no site contamination or returns accountability.
- Easy opening spout tap with easy access carry handles.
- Pallet lot packaging 3 x 5lt casks per shipper box x 60 shipper boxes per pallet lot [ 180 x 5 lt casks per pallet].
- Pallet lot dimensions 1200 x 1200 x 1200 H – weight 900 kgs.
- Fits comfortably into small refrigeration units.
- Environmentally sympathetic water supply/dispensing.
- Pallet lots are Certified with individual Batch NATA Lab Tested Certificate.
“……the casks have reduced our plastic bottles and made a big difference to cleaning up our sites.”
Aquapax welcomes your enquiry. Please visit our web site www.aquapaxperth.com.au or contact Aquapax Perth should you require any further details.