Latest line-up of global speakers for the 5th Mining Investment Asia 2019 in Singapore unveiled
Mining Investment Asia (https://www.mininginvestmentasia.com/), South East Asia’s largest mining conference and exhibition connecting miners, investors and service providers proudly welcomes its first batch of speakers to the event. This annual event, whose raison d’être is to showcase South East Asia’s mining sector to an international audience, is scheduled to return to Singapore from 26-28 March.
Speakers who have come onboard to be a part of Mining Investment Asia 2019 include:
- Brian Leni, Founder, Junior Stock Review (Canada) (First time speaker at this event)
- Daniel Ornatowski, Board of Directors, Chief Investment Officer, IMP Minerals (Indonesia) (First time speaker at this event)
- Deborah McCombe, President and CEO, Principal Geologist, RPA Inc (Canada) (First time speaker at this event)
- Tom James, CEO and Founder, NR Capital (Singapore) (First time speaker at this event)
- Joyce Chang, Associate Editor, S&P Platts (Singapore) (First time speaker at this event)
- Tiur Henny Monica, Head of Legal, Blackspace (Indonesia) (First time speaker at this event)
- Michel Labrousse, Managing Partner, Mazarin Capital (Hong Kong)
- Hendra Sinadia, Executive Director, Indonesia Coal Mining Association (Indonesia)
- Clyde Russell, Asia Commodities and Energy Columnist, Thomson Reuters (Australia)
Over the past 4 years, the high quality of the speakers assembled at this event has provided insightful regional and international perspectives, leading to Mining Investment Asia being recognised as the leading event in the region for global companies and individuals who wish to understand what makes South East Asia mining industry tick and to meet the key players in this region.
Testimonials from past participants
Feedback from past attendees have consistently highlighted both the high quality of the speakers and the attendees.