The Complex Orebodies conference aims to attract a wide range of contributors willing to share their experiences and insights into this crucial issue.
Corporate leaders, operators, service providers, financial institutions and researchers are invited to contribute case studies, perspectives on important issues, and unique solutions to the variety of challenges across the entire range of development activities.
Contributions are sought from all global jurisdictions, across the entire spectrum of disciplines. Insights will be gained from case studies of existing complex orebodies; analysis of the future technical, social, political and environmental landscape as it affects mining; and from contributions detailing innovative extraction approaches with potential to revolutionise mineral supply.
Complex Orebodies Conference 2018 Themes:
- Current Complex Orebodies Technical, political, social and environmental challenges and solutions
- Meeting future challenges, standards and expectations in the changing landscape of acceptable practice
- Transformative technologies to open up new extractive possibilities
- Defining and understanding complexity as it applies to the entire mining life cycle
- Trends and challenges of future metal supply