This year’s Mineral Sands Conference will now run via a fully interactive virtual event platform.
Global trade tensions and international economic uncertainty have impacted zircon producers and the difficult market conditions expected for at least the next six months create a challenging environment for the mineral sands industry. However, strong demand for high-grade titanium products put a more positive slant for the outlook beyond the next 6 months.
Once again, this well-established event will deliver a comprehensive analysis and insight of the latest industry updates from industry players.
Informa believes that by going virtual, the event will greatly facilitate interstate and international attendees and speakers, as there is no need to worry about flights, accommodation, border closures, quarantine periods and other restrictions.
Some featuring topics:
- Market outlooks for zircon and TiO2
- Project and operation updates
- Potential for the rare earths market and production
- The impact of competition from cheaper, lower-grade products from Asia
- End users perspective
- Environmental issues and site rehabilitation case studies
- Mineral processing trends
- Transport and logistics